New changelog added to our navigation page. Check back here for updates on future fixes, improvements and new features from your team at TINT.
Added Changelog to Navigation
Minor Fixes 4/12
Square Photo Theme now properly displays the social networks icons on each post.
Token management has been improved to recommend the number of tokens that your account may need to properly updated under the new Instagram API rate limits.
TINTmix and Personalize
TINTmix now supports four new layouts for your scenes. These layouts allow you to display videos along side other media in a more streamlined way (dark blue areas are more video friendly). Additionally, you can now easily add a banner to your scenes to share important information like your #hashtag, SMS number or even a TINT social ticker. Additional stability improvements for TINTmix make it your go to lightweight signage system.
Along with improvements to TINTmix, we have made some major changes to our Personalize section of the TINT editor. New Personalizations now help guide you to pick the options that match your use case (Web, Screen or Ads). Significant improvements to the organization of the settings make it easier to personalize your TINT to match your exact brand needs.
Review Trackers for Testimonial Theme
- Network icons are now visible
- Author information is shown
- Stars show on a separate line
Bug Fixes 11/8
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- News Theme v2 now has the "Click For More" option when generating an embed code
- Posts ingested into the Private queue now trigger the New Posts button on the Content section
- Premium Event Plan purchase flow has been fixed to allow for proper payment
TINT Image Assets are now being cached and delivered using a new system instead of the Cloudinary system that we previously used. Some small performance improvements may be seen due to the change.
Q&A Theme Video Playback Options
Our Q&A theme now supports playing any videos automatically when first displayed. There are three different options that are now supported:
- Autoplay the video once
- Autoplay the video in a loop until a new post is shown
- Do not autoplay
Image Filter Improvements
NSFW Image Filter now places posts that have errors on processing into the Private queue.
Bug Fixes 10/24
Solved the following bugs:
- News Theme author images were showing inconsistently round vs square
- "No posts were found" messages resolved when posts are available
- Facebook Oauth Registration restored for new accounts
- Square Photo v2 scrolling maintains position now instead of jumping back to the top
- Facebook videos are now centered on Slideshow Theme in IE 11
- Other minor fixes to plans and limits
Rights Request Modal Improvements
Several adjustments to the Rights Request Modal have made it easier to use. The adjustments include:
- Indicators for required fields
- Loading indicator after rights are requested
- Minor color/visual changes
- Opportunity to forego custom terms and conditions
No published changelogs yet.
Surely tintup will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree